Grab a fork and unbutton your pants because once you take the first bite of this Almond Tart you won’t be able to stop eating!
This cake takes me back to being 12 years old on a Sunday and wishing I didn’t had to go to school the next day. I would go for Sunday dinner and the cake was ready for us to enjoy. I would take one bite and although I still didn’t want to go to school the next day, I would go happier thinking about that perfect Sunday dinner.
For the Taste de Amêndoa batter you will need:
- 1 natural yogurt (use the yogurt cup to measure the rest of the ingredients)
- 0,4 of the yogurt cup of oil
- 2 measures of sugar
- 2 measures of flour
- 3 eggs
For the cream:
- 100 grams of almond
- 150 grams of sugar
- 50 grams of butter
- 2,5 dl of milk
- Start with the batter whisking the eggs with the sugar and add the yogurt, the oil and the flour and keep whisking
- Take it to the oven at 180 degrees
- Add the ingredients of the cream in a pan and let it boil until it thickens
- When the cake is done (use a toothpick to see if the cake is done or not – it is done when the toothpick comes out clean) take it out of the oven and pour the cream on top of it
- Take it to the oven for 10 minutes until the almonds are golden
Enjoy it with your loved ones!