For this recipe you will need:
- Coconut milk
- 1 apple
- 1 hand full of small carrots, or 1 to 2 normal size carrots
- Half of an onion
- 2 tea spoons of curry seasoning
- 1 tea spoons of ginger powder
- 1 tea spoon of cinnamon
- Fresh grated ginger
- Bay leaf
- Salt and pepper
- In a frying pan add the coconut milk and the curry, ginger powder, cinnamon, fresh ginger, bay leaf and let it boil
- Add the apple, with no skin and chopped in small pieces with the carrots and the onion and let it cook in low heat
- After cooking for 10 minutes, add the mushrooms and when it is cooked take it out of the pan and serve it with rice, cauliflower rice or even pasta, whatever you prefer!
Enjoy it with your loved ones!