- 1 Tablete de chocolate preto
- 1 Abacate
- 1 Lata de leite de côco
- 1 Colher de sopa de mel (agave – versão vegan)
- 1 Colher de cha de óleo de coco
- Numa panela derreter o chocolate preto com o o óleo de coco, de forma a não ficar totalmente derretido, deixando bocadinhos pequeninos de chocolate
- Colocar o abacate na trituradora/varinha mágica e misturar até ficar suave
- Adicionar o leite de côco e o mel e misturar bem
- Adicionar o chocolate preto e envolver com uma colher
- Colocar numa taça e levar ao frigorífico por 1 hora e meia
- Decorar com fruta ou frutos secos
Desfrutar com as pessoas que ama!
This happens to me every time, I have a dinner with friends and I want to keep eating healthy but then when it comes to the moment of choosing dessert I am just like “maybe a sneaky dessert won’t hurt” and in the I end up eating the most indulging thing in the world and felling a bit down in moral (even though I shouldn’t because there is nothing wrong with having dessert once in a while) but yeah we all know how it feels!
So last for my last dinner with friends I was thinking about what I could do that would allow me to eat in a healthy way but still to fully enjoy the meal so I decided to make a Healthy Chocolate Mousse because chocolate desserts are my favourite. I mean who can resists a chocolate cake, mousse or ice cream? Not me for sure!
For this recipe you will need:
- 1 Dark Chocolate bar
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Coconut Milk can
- 1 Tablespoon of honey (agave – for the vegan version)
- 1 Teaspoon of Coconut Oil
- In a pot melt the dark chocolate with the coconut oil, try not to melt it completely, leaving small pieces of chocolate in the mixture
- Put the peeled avocado in a blender and mix it until smooth
- Add the coconut milk and honey and after blending it together add the chocolate mixing it to the mixture with a spoon
- Put it in a bowl and place it in the fridge for 1 and 1/2 hours
- Decorate with fruit and nuts
Enjoy it with you loved ones!