- Mistura de frutos secos (nozes, amêndoas, avelãs e amendoins)
- Chocolate preto
- Avelãs ou amêndoas
- Manteiga de amendoim
- Óleo de coco
- Mergulhar as avelãs individualmente em manteiga de amendoim e levar ao frigorífico por 30 minutos
- Numa panela derreter o chocolate preto com o o óleo de coco
- Na trituradora, triturar a mistura de frutos secos até ter uma consistência pastosa
- Adicionar 2/3 do chocolate previamente derretido e misturar
- Retirar as avelãs do frigorifico e com as mãos adicionar a mistura de chocolate e frutos secos de modo a fazer pequenas bolas
- Levar ao frigorífico por 10 minutos
- Com o restante chocolate preto derretido mergulhar parte das bolinhas e levar ao frigorífico por 5 minutos
- Adicionar fios de manteiga de amendoim por cima
Desfrutar com as pessoas que ama!
For me Christmas is the best time of the year, except for the fact that the days are shorter and darker, everything else is surrounded by some sort of magic.
With the arrival the holiday season it also means that some of my favourite sweets are back, from the typical Christmas Portuguese cake (Bolo Rei) to Ferrero Rocher, this time of year is filled with delicious temptations.
Therefore, today I am bringing a recipe of a protein balls that remind me a lot of a typical Christmas chocolate! It is an easy, delicious and very practical snack to take to work or school.
For this recipe you will need:
- Mixed nuts (walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds and peanuts)
- Dark chocolate
- Hazelnuts or Almonds
- Peanut Butter
- Coconut Oil
- Dip the hazelnuts in the peanut butter and take it to the fridge for 30 minutes
- In a pot melt the dark chocolate with the coconut oil
- Grind the mixed nuts until they have a pasty consistence
- Add to the mixture 2/3 of the chocolate previously melted and mix it
- Take the hazelnuts out of the fridge and with your hands add the mixture around it in order to create little balls
- Put it in the fridge for 10 minutes
- With the rest of the chocolate, dip part of the balls and take them to the fridge for 5 minutes
- Add bits of peanut butter on top
Enjoy it with you loved ones!