- 3 bananas maduras
- 2 medidas de farinha
- 2 ovos
- 1 medida de leite de arroz
- 1/2 medida de mel
- 1/4 medida de óleo de coco
- 1 colher de chá de fermento
- Frutos secos
- Numa liquidificadora colocar 2 bananas maduras, farinha, o fermento e a canela e misturar
- À mistura adicionar os ovos, mel, leite e o óleo de coco e misturar
- Passar a mistura para uma tigela, adicionar os frutos secos envolver
- Colocar numa forma rectangular e adicionar em cima 1 banana cortada ao meio
- Levar ao forno pré-aquecido a 180 graus celsius por 30 minutos
Desfrutar com as pessoas que ama!
Who has never let bananas get too ripe raise their hand? It happens to me so many times that I had to find a solution.
And what better than a easy, quick and yet delicious one.
This week I bring you the recipe for my perfect banana bread for a Sunday afternoon on the couch with a blanket and tea.
For this recipe you will need:
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of rice milk
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees celsius
- In a blender add 2 ripe bananas flour, baking powder, cinnamon and mix
- To the mixture add the eggs, milk, honey and the coconut oil and blend
- Place the mixture in a bowl and add the nuts, mixing them with the dough
- Once combined put the mixture in a rectangular cake pan and add 1 banana cut in half on top
- Place it in the oven at 180 degrees for 30 minutes
Enjoy it with you loved ones!